1. We"ve got Dracula lunchboxes.
Bạn đang xem: Anhdang on twitter: "my concept for reaper dracula's
2. The character of Count Dracula comes from the novel, Dracula, written by Bram Stoker in 18
3. Bram Stoker wrote the novel Dracula in 18
4. I also wanted to tell a tale Dracula.
5. "Count Dracula, I presume," I said wittily.
6. Have you seen that Dracula motuyetdenbatngo.come?
7. Dracula : You have ever been the ally of humans.
8. Dracula appeared, draped in a huge cloak.
9. Dracula, a novel by Irish author Bram Stoker is published.
10. He arrived at the tiệc ngọt got up as Count Dracula.
11. "Dracula" by Bram Stoker is published in England.
12. Who would win in a fight between Dracula & the Wolfman?
13. From " Dracula " to lớn " Twilight " , Vampires Evolve With the Times
14. His ambition is khổng lồ play the part of Dracula.
15. MALLOY: So there no vampires in Transylvania, you know , no Dracula?
16. Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles , & maybe more games.
17. After meeting Dracula "s vampire brides , Harker barely escapes alive .
18. Dracula was created by British novelist Bram Stoker in 18
19. The town of whitby was immortalised in Bram Stoker"s famous Dracula story.
20. Alucard : Dracula ! In the name of my mother, I will defeat you again!
21. The most famous vampire is Count Dracula of Transylvania in the stories of Bram Stoker.
22. Monica is due khổng lồ hit the big screen in January with the release of Dracula.
23. The town of Whitby was immortalised in Bram Stoker"s famous Dracula story.
24. A castle in Romania that has ties to Dracula has changed hands.
25. "Is Dracula really dead? " asked Susan Cohen of Cape May Court House, N.J.
26. 2 The most famous vampire is Count Dracula of Transylvania in the stories of Bram Stoker.
27. When confronted with the Big Mac and the Internet, they will behave like Dracula before a cross.
28. More than one hundred years ago , vampires became popular after the publication of Irish writer Bram Stoker "s book " Dracula . "
29. Dracula might terrify some younger members in the audience of a horror film, but we know he is an imaginary creature.
30. When the Avengers land in Transylvania, Dracula arrives lớn see if Captain America will agree to their terms.
31. As a Manila barrio streetfighter, he had drawn more blood than Dracula in a year of Halloween nights.
32. Political struggles in the Balkans are compared to ridiculous operetta plots; Ceausescu was presented as a contemporary reincarnation of Count Dracula.
33. 16 As a Manila barrio streetfighter, he had drawn more blood than Dracula in a year of Halloween nights.
34. I backed rapidly up the stairs,(Sentencedict.com ) holding the bouquet between us lượt thích Peter Cushing used khổng lồ hold a crucifix up to Dracula.
35. I backed rapidly up the stairs, holding the bouquet between us lượt thích Peter Cushing used khổng lồ hold a crucifix up khổng lồ Dracula.
36. Bela Lugosi was buried dressed in the same black cape that he had worn in so many films in his role as Count Dracula.
37. The novel itself is an epistolary, written entirely in letters by its cast of characters, though Dracula himself is revealed only through the impressions of others.
38. Of course, the most famous vampire of all remains Bram Stoker"s Dracula, the shadowy, insidious Transylvanian count all too fond of necking.
39. So, on his written response lớn a clue about Bram Stoker, the tác giả of Dracula, Jennings wrote, "I, for one, welcome our new computer overlords."
40. In the novel, Dracula isn"t killed by a wooden stake lớn the heart, the usual way lớn kill a vampire in folklore, but by a bowie knife.
41. 10) I backed rapidly up the stairs, holding the bouquet between us like Peter Cushing used lớn hold a crucifix up to lớn Dracula.
42. Of course there are many variation of the vampire story; it"s been retold and repackaged thousands of times since Bram Stoker"s 1897 classic "Dracula."
43. Dracula was performed numerous times on stage, including one 1920s production starring Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi, who would go on khổng lồ play him in the 1931 Hollywood production.
44. The liberal tabloid "LA Weekly", which depicted George W. Bush, the former president, as Dracula on its cover in 200 denounced the Obama-Joker poster as tuyetdenbatngo.comrulently racist.
45. Dracula, Heathcliffe, Rochester, Darcy and not to mention chief vampire Bill in Channel 4"s new series True Blood are all cut from the same cloth.
46. 6 This method of impalement by lance is also etuyetdenbatngo.comdent in both "The Prophecy" & "Bram Stoker"s Dracula" where in each motuyetdenbatngo.come we see a scene in which hundreds are impaled in the same upright manner.